new!

Ok so I’m back. I know its been a while, but there’s just been so much going on, like a whole bunch of running around to do. But I have just settled down in my house. Well not much is new, well I now am in a relationship with angel. Finally right? Ha well yes, we are official, and I can honestly say that I am happy!!! It feels great.I feel right about this. He is a great guy, and he treats me like a princess. YESS a princess! i know its cheesey but its true. I have been asked if i love him, but I dont even know the answer yet. See...I dont really believe in the word love. I dont really think it exist. Maybe cuz i havent been in love, but that is becuz i never let my self get to that point with a guy. Yes i know, i have a problem. but this is me!I been away from angel for a month now. I miss him so much. i havent been gone from him this long since school started, and i hate it. its the worse feeling in the world. but i will be seeing him with in a week, so its almost over.
well i will be tryin to be on this more, i just havent had the chance! Bye now.

0 comments: