Lost Passion.......


So ever since grammar school, 4Th grade to be exact, I played many sports.
Lets see...I played volleyball, basketball, and softball. The sport that I enjoyed the most was VOLLEYBALL! I continued to play volleyball from 4Th grade to sophomore year in high school. I'm not to sure why I stopped playing...
O wait!!! i remember...my coach was racist and only played the top 6 white girls, including her daughter, and never substituted any of the other girls including me.
SO I QUIT! I hate quiting things but I was most certainly was not about to sit on a bench all year....
Now I attend college, and there went the whole volleyball thing. I never played again.
Yesterday My aunt threw my cousin a birthday party at the park. (You know how us Mexicans do)ha ha
But any who, So my brother, his friend, and I started to goof around and play volleyball, but then later my uncle joins us, and started a game.
Ending score-21-18
My uncle and I won of course.
Right then and there I realized.....I miss Volleyball. It used to be my passion. I always wanted to play everywhere I went and now, its like I forgot all about that.
I wish I can go back in time and start all over.

1 comments:

Mz. Common Sense said...

Awww...I'll play volleyball with you at school! Even though I suck...

Oh and come to my blog, I've tagged you!!