PINEAPPLE EXPRESS..........


August 6 2008,
Today I saw PINEAPPLE EXPRESS!!

At first I will admit, I thought that this movie was going to be the dumbest most boring movie ever. But I came to find out that this movie was HILARIOUS!

I could not stop laughing; I was rolling out my chair.

My favorite character was Saul Siver, whom was played by James Franco! He is soo cute may I add. He is hilarious in this movie. He plays Dale’s, played by Seth, drug dealer. In this movie Saul is high the entire time.

My favorite quote from James Franco in the movie is:

I just got a shipment of Pineapple Express, the dopest dope I've ever smoked. Smellll it. It's like... God's vagina.

Lmao! Good shit! In the movie they had the sickest joint. It looked like some kind of air plane, and it gets you all fucked up (high as hell).

I recommend to watch this movie, but if you decide to watch it make sure you smoke some good shit, because that will make the movie 10 times better. I know it did for me! haha

5 comments:

Mz. Common Sense said...

Ooo a movie review...cool!
I might look for this movie online lol...not feeling the whole $8.50 thing right about now...

By the way what's a dug dealer?

Vicky-Tan said...

it says drug dealer lol

Mz. Common Sense said...

Nah nah you changed it when I read it first it said dug dealer lmao

Vicky-Tan said...

lmao no no =)

Hyaku Juuhachi said...

it definitely said dug dealer

118